Subscribe to [TEXTSMITH] Blog via Email
- [IN THE TRENCHES] Graphic Novel Adaptation January 31, 2023
- [ETCETERA] Major Awards December 31, 2022
- [IN THE TRENCHES] Pipeline Artists Part 3 October 31, 2022
- [IN THE TRENCHES] The Ringo Awards and Pipeline Artists September 27, 2022
- [IN THE TRENCHES] Screenplay to Graphic Novel August 21, 2022
Tag Archives: I.P.
[IN THE TRENCHES] I.P. Or Do I?
What the hell is I.P., you may ask? Well, to start with, there’s no need for that kind of salty language. There are kids all over the internet. Intellectual Property is the literal meaning behind it, but in essence, it’s … Continue reading
Posted in IN THE TRENCHES, Industry Tagged Advice, DIY, I.P., Jumanji, Reboot, Screenwriter, Screenwriting, Writer, Writing 3 Comments